Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nob Hill Deals 1/4-1/10 -Expired

nDid you know Nob Hill has store on their website? You can stack these coupons with manufacturer coupons for even more savings. I used to think Nob Hill was too expensive. But, I think they have lowered prices, and, since I started couponing I've found I can save anywhere from 50-75% there. Go to Raleys.com to sign up and print these coupons. Each week they offer a FREE item (good Fri., Sat., Sun.)!

Raley's Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breats $1.88/lb.
Progresso Soup $1  Click Here for a $1/4 coupon. Also SS 12/11/11 has one exp.2/4/12.  *There is a Try Me Free Rebate available for the Thick and Hearty variety Click Here for the form.
Chobani Greek Yogurt 10 for $10
BOGO Lay's Potato Chips 
Sunshine, Krispy, Keebler Cookies or Crackers $1.49 ea. when you buy 3 or more
Mission Tortilla Chips $1.99
S&W Pinto or Black Beans 10 for $10 Click Here for a .75/3 coupon
Spend $30 Get $10 back on select Proctor & Gamble (P&G) products. 
         *If you have the P&G insert from Sunday' paper you can match the coupon with the sale.
BOGO Nature's Bounty Vitamins (SS 1/1/12)
Large Navel Oranges .79/lb.


2 Day Sale (Sat. & Sun.)
Cherries $2.49/lb.
Fresh Express or Raley's Salad 50% off
Bulk Russet Potatoes 4 lbs. for $1


In Ad Coupons (good 1/4 - 1/10)
Stouffer's lean Cuisine $1.88
Jif Peanut Butter or Smucker's Jam $2


eCoupons
Free- 2 Haas Avocados & 1 MPK Guacamole Mix when you spend $20
Raley's American Cheese Singles $2.68
Mother's Sandwich cookies $1.99
Florida's Natural OJ 59oz. $2.69
Yummy or Dino Buddies Chicken Breast $4.99
There are more on the ralyes.com website but these are what I chose to print.




 

2 comments:

  1. Go Lisa! Thanks for the tips. I am getting my free avocadors and gauc mix tomorrow.

    I have a tip to pass on. I call the manufacturer of brand name products I like and ask for coupons. For instance, Zout laundry stain remover manufacturer sends me 4 $1.00 coupons each 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! The free avocados and guac mix coupon isn't good till Friday though. Thanks for the tip! That is a great way to get coupons for sure.

    ReplyDelete